Research Coordinator Series Registration
First Friday Webinars will resume September 1.
Free webinars are designed to supplement “Fundamentals” course and provide an opportunity to network and present on relevant topics. Webinars are held noon to 1 p.m. EST on the first Friday of each month.
Continuing Education Requirements: All participants requesting a continuing education certificate must complete the following: (1) register for the webinar, (2) logon and attend entire webinar, and (3) complete the webinar evaluation by the Monday following the webinar.
Previous First Friday Webinar Recordings
- Ethical Factors in the Recruitment and Retention of Research Participants (March 3, 2017)
- Review of ICH GCP E6 (R2)- presented by Cedron Williams (February 3, 2017)
- Preparing for and Surviving an FDA Inspection- presented by Frederick Luthardt (January 6, 2017)
- How to Build a Successful Clinical Research Program- presented by Cedron Williams (December 2, 2016)
- An How-to Guide to Provide Research Stipends- presented by Cedron Williams (November 4, 2016)
- Recruitment/Retention Strategies for Healthy Volunteer Clinical Trials- presented by Rita Lisa Labbett (May 6, 2016)
- Clinical Research Management System (CRMS): The Best System You Aren't Using- presented by T. Keyes & P. Murray (April 1, 2016)
- Clinicaltrials.gov Registration and Reporting - presented by Anthony Keyes (March 4, 2016)
- Tracking Research Participation in EPIC - presented by Michelle Jones (February 5, 2016)
- Social Media 101 - prested by Sarah Engel (December 4, 2015)
- Clinical Research Billing and Compliance - presented by Scott Streibich, Liza Rodriquez, Lisa Wallace (November 6, 2015)
- Compiling and Submitting Sponsor Investigater INDS - presented by Travis Che Jarrell (August 7, 2015)
- Tips to Help You Prepare for a Monitoring Visit - presented by Linda Apuzzo (May 1, 2015)
- Navigating the eIRB Submission Process - presented by Janelle A. Maddox-Regis (April 3, 2015)
- Recruiting and Retaining Participants in Clinical Research Studies - presented by Cassie Land (March 13, 2015)
- Corrective Action Plans - presented by Fred Luthardt (February 6, 2015)
- Translating Barriers - presented by Dina Lansey (December 5, 2014)
- Exploring the Administrative Side of Research Coordination- presented by Katherine Newkirk (November 7, 2014)
- Introduction to Research Compliance - presented by Latania Oldham (September 5, 2014)